We tailor our shipping costs so that you only pay based on the weight of your order - except for $6.99 Low Cost Flat Rate
How to Calculate Shipping - At the bottom of Your Shopping Cart page, enter your location and click Calculate
Shipping Cost. The Continue Shopping button lets you continue adding items to your shopping cart. If you're using $6.99 Low
Cost Flat Rate Shipping you'll always know how much shipping will cost.
$6.99 Best Way Select Flat Rate Shipping – Recommended and Most Popular
You only spend $6.99 to ship your under 20 lb order and we'll choose the shipping carrier that provides the best carrier
option (for domestic, APO, FPO and DPO). Packages that weigh 20 lbs or more will be charged actual-cost postage as determined
by the shipping carriers. Promotional items such as a catalog or free samples in your order are postage compliments of Fire
Mountain Gems and Beads and are not included in the total package weight. You will not be charged shipping for these items.
Other shipping methods are not included in this $6.99 low-cost flat rate program. This service covers all 50 states plus the
following US territories: American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands,
Palau, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Wake Island and APO/FPO/DPO addresses are also included in this service.
FedEx Express Services
- Overnight Priority Service, arrives the next business day after day of shipment; excluding holidays.
- 2-Day Express Service, arrives in 2 business days after day of shipment; excluding holidays.
- 3-Day Express Saver, arrives in 3 business days after day of shipment; excluding holidays. Available to
contiguous 48 States.
FedEx requires a physical address for delivery. If your shipping address includes a PO Box, please select an alternative shipping
United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Priority Mail Express Service, arrives 2-4 days after day of shipment; including Saturdays and holidays. Delivery date may
vary for orders placed during the weekend with this service. Priority Mail Express will always require a signature upon delivery.
- Priority Mail Service, arrives in 3-5 business days after day of shipment; including Saturdays and excluding holidays.
Priority Mail will only require a signature under some circumstances.
Orders to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands are shipped via USPS Priority Mail only.
FedEx Ground/Home Delivery
- FedEx Ground to Commercial Businesses, arrives 1-7 business days after day of shipment; delivers Monday through Friday.
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery, arrives 1-7 days after day of shipment; delivers Tuesday through Saturday.
United Parcel Service Ground (UPS)
- UPS Ground Service, arrives in 1-8 business days after day of shipment.
- Please allow one extra day for orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska addresses.
Hazardous Materials Shipping
- Hazardous Materials Shipping provides fast economical delivery to your location for only $6.99 up to 20 lbs. We'll choose the shipping carrier that provides the best carrier option (for domestic, APO, FPO and DPO).
- Hazardous Material Shipping must be shipped to a physical address and arrives 1-7 days after day of shipment.
All orders shipped outside of the United States will be charged actual-cost postage as determined by our shipping carriers.
Best Way International Shipping - Recommended and Most Popular
Best Way International Shipping provides fast economical delivery to your location. We'll choose the best shipping option. International customers may be subject to import duties, fees and taxes that are levied after a shipment reaches the intended country.
International Priority which takes 1-3 business days after day of shipment to arrive at Customs and International Economy which
takes 3-6 business days after day of shipment to arrive at Customs.
United States Postal Service (USPS)
Priority Mail International
Takes 4-8 business days to arrive at Customs.
Customs fees or taxes are separate from the shipping charges, and are not the responsibility of Fire Mountain Gems and
Customs fees and taxes will vary. Contact your local Customs office if you have any questions or concerns about these fees.
A package returned to us due to refusal of these charges will result in Fire Mountain Gems and Beads being charged for
the shipping, return shipping and Customs fees, and future orders will not be accepted until these fees are reimbursed.
We are unable to alter our declaration. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is closed Saturdays, Sundays, and the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Orders that would normally be processed on these days will be processed the following business day.
Packages in transit during these and other government holidays could be delayed depending on the carrier.
While our main facilities are closed on these holidays, you are still able to place orders online.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service number (800-423-2319) for additional information.